26 March 2011

< affection loop="here-there">dream< /affection>, 2011

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ
ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ
ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ







    
|||||| ||||||





    
||||||
ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ
ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ

ᴖᴖ
||||||





    
||||||


. . .

note : I don't think you can see the marquee element in action in your blog reader. Compatible with Firefox (best) & Safari (other browsers?). Not so much with Google Chrome, as some of the marquees don't work.

. . .

I've been spending time with a couple of my favourite html elements - the marquee and the table. Above is a virtual painting of their lovely coexistence. The ♥ symbol is now included in the Oxford English Dictionary. I guess I'm into that. The dark floating cloud at the bottom is a secret.

Marquee de belle is a marquee gallery blog, started in 2008, representing all of my works in marquee. Also featured is one of the early sketches for the above painting.

No comments: